Bachelor’s Degree Local Government and Human Rights
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Diploma in Leadership
1) PROFESSIONAL / WORK EXPERIENCE
Bursar / Finance Manager / Mary Reparatrix S.S (1991 – 2004)
– Advised School on all financial matters
– Prepared school on periodical financial statements
– Raised revenue ad carried out expenditure of funds
– Ensured sound financial audit of school for 13 years
– Presenter / Broadcaster / Radio Maria Uganda (2002 – to date)
– Moderated Public Service broadcasts and community programming
2) GOVERNMENT LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
– Entebbe Municipality (2011 – 2021)
– Head Executive Committee
– Oversee implementation of Government Programs
– Main achievement; so far is the overhaul of public infrastructure in the Town and
leads the best performing town in Uganda in cleanliness / sanitation, 2013.
b) Chairman Lake Victoria Region Local Authorities Cooperation Uganda
Chapter 2013 – to date.
c) Speaker Division A (2001 – 2011)
– Head of Legislative arm of Local Government
– Ensured proper passage of laws
d) Councillor / Committee Chair (1997 – 2001)
– Represented electorate in Council, to champion local needs
– Presided over Committee on Finance that allocates public resources, equitably and
e) Chair / Treasurer LCI & LCII (2001 – To date)
3. COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE (1991 – 2008)
a) School Management Committees
– Member of School Management Committee for two schools
– Patron of 2 students association guiding and mentoring the students, on getting a
holistic education / grooming.
b) Lay Leaderships in the Church / (1990 – TO DATE)
– Held leadership roles in the youth apostolic, men’s guild, and Treasury in the
Catholic Church, from the lower level up to the Arch diocese for 24 years, with
distinction, parish head Christian and currently parish treasurer.
4. PARTY EXPERIENCE
Democratic Party Uganda:
a) Member of the National Revival Team. Major achievement is to redeem / revive
party branches in 65 constituencies, with actogether of 200 constituencies.
b) Chair of Entebbe Municipality. Major achievement
i) Built structures from community level
ii) Presented over election with the majority of elective posts in the constitution.
5. INTERNATIONAL AND REGIONAL BOARD MEMBERSHIP
Member of the China / Uganda Friendship Association (2011 – 2013
Chairman Lake Victoria Region Local Authorities Cooperation (2016-to date)
Member ICLEI-Africa Executive (2017-to date)
Member ICLEI Global Executive 2019
Winning Municipality in cleanliness / sanitation in Uganda 2013.